Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 22, 2010

My friends :) They're special ^-^ Don't hurt them :D

I LOVE MY FRIENDS!!

When I first read this I thought: "Oh my word!! That's so true!" And it is :) I mean, what would we do without our friends? Try going around at school on your own for one day. It's horrible!

I am going to introduce you to my current everyday friends :) And when i say 'current' I mean: right now but probably forever ;) Here goes: (not in specific order)

Miss LaughAlot: 
Always making me laugh which is great because she lightens up any day! She is one of those people that you look at and then start laughing :) Not in a bad way, just because she has such a lovable personality ^-^

 Horsey Freak:
And honestly, I mean it :) The deputy head girl is one of those people who wouldn't try to hurt someone or be angry for the world :) It is a wonderful personality-trait to have :) And she is the one who was nice to me from the start ^-^

Karate Kid:
She is the type of person that you can always trust :) What makes that so good is that so many people trust her and she can actually keep up with it all :) Always willing to laugh and she makes good puns  ^-^ 

The...Goalie...
Is that how you spell goalie? I'm not sure..? Anyways, she always stands up for me and she is there when anyone needs her:) Also, she is the best hockey goalie on the planet and apparently wants me to start kick-boxing with her..Aaaaaaw! We love you anyway! Oh and she is my Guitar-Fwendy!

"Friends are the family we choose ourselves"
Love you my friends!

No comments: