Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

High School :)

HIGH SCHOOL!! GET READY!!

Today was the enrollment day at high school. To be honest I was scared..I thought what if they ask things like "What do you want to become?" (Marine Biologist or Author) or "Why are you in sport clothes??" (had a netball match). I was nervous, what if they didn't accept me? That would feel bad.

So, to be honest, I am scared of high school. The code of conduct is enough to make me shiver. I mean, we had the EXACT same one in primary but then, of course, I never read because I couldn't read  yet. I obey rules. I really do. But the way they put it in that book! Like if you wear white in your hair and it isn't blonde, they are going to kill you or something :| My mom says that high school is WAY better than primary. Lets hope so! So far I only like the lockers and the classes..I am probably going to be in the B section because my average is only 73% ...:| Ooooohhh the freaking out of high school!! Anyways the uniform is quite cool too :) At least I will be with friends..=P That makes me feel a lot better :) OK then..only 5 months until I get tortured by the grade 12's!! Save us...

No comments: